We assist the publishing industry in achieving balance between the traditional marketing benefits and online opportunities
The investment made by the publishing industry on digital ads will increase by 2021 in comparison to print ads. This is because they will have increased digital ad sales. However, for every $1 of ad profit that a newspaper agency makes, it loses nearly $7 in print revenue.
As the ad space keeps expanding in multiple forms (retargeting exchanges, agency trading desks, ad networks) it enables greater revenue. More importantly, the ad space feeds on high inventory management systems and investments for standardized ads. The paradigm shift has occurred in the publishing sector with many business leaders opting for the digital space than any other medium for promoting their business.
• Almost 60% of the business professionals visit online portals at least once a week to stay updated
• B2B publishers generate over 50% of their revenue online
• It is preferred that news, research reports, or other types of information be transmitted through electronic mail
These force the publishing industry to look for improvements in their digital marketing medium.
At Distinct Records, the marketing woes of publishers come to an end through the following benefits:
• Retaining the trust of the ad readers through tailor-made ads
• Behavior-based targeting to offer the better experience to subscribers
• Exposure to connections in the online social media
• Database services and content services to reduce the production and investment overheads
Database update deficit and lost leads cause online endeavors to lose value over time. Attempts to gain readership through competitive engagements, literary forums, and technical arsenal pay off little. Hence, we assist the publishing industry in achieving balance between the traditional marketing benefits and online opportunities.
Cost-effective database services sure to make publishers bloom to full scope:
• Data Cleansing
• Data Verification
• Data Licensing
• Bounce Management Master Data Management
For more information contact us +1 (775) 451-6169 or firstname.lastname@example.org